Friday, September 10:
(SLAC): "Supersymmetry at a Linear Collider,"
transparencies in PDF format.
Questions and Answers
Designated questioners: M. Chertok, I. Hinchliffe, S. Martin, J.
Womersley, P. Zerwas
- General reviews of the linear collider experimental program:
- Overview of supersymmetry experimentation (but not including the
most recent LHC studies):
- M. E. Peskin, Suppl. Prog. Theor. Phys. 123, 507 (1996),
- Supersymmetry experimentation at linear colliders (selected papers):
- Supersymmetry at the NLC:
working group report at Snowmass '96
- T. Tsukamoto, K. Fujii, H. Murayama, M. Yamaguchi, and Y. Okada,
Phys. Rev. D51,
- J. L. Feng, M. E. Peskin, H. Murayama, and X. Tata,
Phys. Rev. D52,
1418 (1995) or
- H. Baer, R. Munroe, and X. Tata, Phys. Rev.
D54, 6735 (1996), or
- M. M. Nojiri, K. Fujii, and T. Tsukamoto, Phys. Rev. D54, 6756
- A. Bartl, et al., Z. Phys. C76, 549 (1997) hep-ph/9701336.
- M. M. Nojiri, D. M. Pierce, and Y. Yamada,
Phys. Rev. D57, 1539 (1998),
- S. Ambrosanio and G. A. Blair, "Measuring gauge mediated supersymmetry
breaking parameters at a 500-Gev e+ e- linear
- A pedagogical review of `Beyond the Standard Model'-- Chapters 3 and 4
are devoted to supersymmetry
- M. E. Peskin, in Proceedings of the 1997 European School of